Breathing: More Connected to Movement Than We Think
Written by Gray Cook Thursday, December 11, 2014 FMS Pod Casts
- Breathing is more connected to movement than we think.
- Better movements create better breathing rhythms and breathing rhythms free up movmement.
- We must be aware of how athletes breathe during exercise and what they do to recover.
- We find that people who use correct posture and breathing can manage the stress of activity and competition better than those who do not.
- "Behind the Shield" breathing creates intra-abdominal pressure that gives three dimensional support to the spine.