Register for FCS
Sep 22-23, 2017, Frisco, TX
Fundamental Capacity Screen
Creating durable performers in sport, work and recreation is the ultimate goal for coaches, trainers and healthcare professionals. The Fundamental Capacity Screen Course will observe four fundamental forms of movement energy expression and discuss how these interact with each other and the individual’s environment to create the sustainable movement fitness and movement health we seek.
- Summarize the four elemental expressions of energy within movement capacity.
- Explain the difference between movement dysfunction and movement deficiency.
- Perform a Fundamental Capacity Screen and analyze screen results to correctly apply corrective and conditioning strategies.
Prerequisite - FMS Level 1 Course
FMS is the screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
Group room block discounts have been made at Comfort Suites Frisco and Hampton Inn & Suites.
Comfort Suites Frisco (About 1/2 mile from facility)
9700 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034
(972) 668-9700, Mention "EXOS" to get the rate $109
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Frisco North (walking distance from the facility)
6070 Sports Village Rd, Frisco, TX 75033
(972) 668-4200, Mention "EXOS" to get the rate of $117 (Discount Code: 0050064776)