Register for FMS Virtual Course
Nov 6-7, 2020, US
FMS Level 1
The FMS certification is for professionals who work in the fitness, healthcare and performance industry. In FMS Level 1, focus on movement principles and how they play into the importance of setting a movement baseline with the Functional Movement Screen. During this interactive virtual experience you will learn how to administer the screen and use the results as a feedback loop to set your clients, patients and athletes up to meet their goals for movement health and lifelong vitality. FMS instructors will be available to answer your live questions throughout the course.
FMS Level 1 Online Included
FMS Level 1 Online is provided as a resource prior to attending the Virtual FMS Level 1. We strongly recommend you review the information in advance. Please note: FMS Level 1 Online becomes becomes available at the time of virtual course registration and the cost ($399) is nonrefundable.
FMS Level 2
In FMS 2, you will learn the following:
- FMS corrective philosophy and strategies.
- Examples of scoring results from an FMS.
- How to interpret FMS results to determine training priorities.
- Corrective exercise applications and techniques to improve your clients' movement pattern limitations that the FMS uncovers.
- Specific exercise progressions to improve each pattern
- Case studies for practical application of the movement evaluation and correction.
- Key areas of mobility, motor control, transitional postures
- Functional loading
Event Time(s): 10:00 am - 6:30 pm EST
Early Bird Pricing Notice: Register for course by September 7, 2020 for an early bird promotional rate of $549 (per course). After September 7, 2020 the regular course rates of $599 (per course) will apply. No exceptions.
Functional Movement Screen Level 2 Virtual
- A link to the virtual platform will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event which will include a password to enter.
This Virtual Certification is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
Registrations received after October 26th are not guaranteed arrival of hard copy manual prior to event start. International shipping addresses will also require additional shipping time and cannot be guaranteed to arrive prior to the event start.
This event will not be recorded and attendees must be present during the entire course duration.
- Course instruction and materials are in English.