Register for FMS Virtual Course
Dec 11, 2020, US
In FMS 2, you will learn the following:
- FMS corrective philosophy and strategies.
- Examples of scoring results from an FMS.
- How to interpret FMS results to determine training priorities.
- Corrective exercise applications and techniques to improve your clients' movement pattern limitations that the FMS uncovers.
- Specific exercise progressions to improve each pattern
- Case studies for practical application of the movement evaluation and correction.
- Key areas of mobility, motor control, transitional postures
- Functional loading
Event Time: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm EST
Early Bird Pricing Notice: Register for course by October 12, 2020 for an early bird promotional rate of $549. After October 12 the regular course rates of $599 will apply. No exceptions.
- A link to the virtual platform will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event which will include a password to enter.
- This Virtual Certification is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
Registrations received after November 30, 2020 are not guaranteed arrival of hard copy manual prior to event start. International shipping addresses will also require additional shipping time and cannot be guaranteed to arrive prior to the event start.
This event will not be recorded and attendees must be present during the entire course duration.
- Course instruction and materials are in English.