Register for Discussion Group: SFMA Level 2
Feb 17, 2021, US
SFMA Level 2 Online Discussion Group
Reserved for members who have completed the SFMA Level 2
You’ve taken the SFMA Level course and are working to integrate the concepts into your plan of care. And while the journey is different for everyone, we’re rounding up experts and veterans to share best practices with you in an online platform.
Spend an hour with other Level 2 alums revisiting the motor learning logic and review our diagnostic algorithm and discuss what to do with the information. SFMA instructors will facilitate this online group which will be based upon your specific questions and needs regarding these concepts.
Remember – if you are not starting with the proper diagnosis, treatment will not be correct! Assessment is the foundation for success in our system.
- Review the motor learning logic and diagnostic algorithm from SFMA 2.
- Demonstrate motor learning progression.
- Answer questions/barriers to implementing SFMA into your practice.
- Provide feedback for confidence in using the SFMA.
Course Time: 3:00 pm EST
Online Discussion Groups are for FMS members. Log in to register.
- A Zoom registration link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event. You will need to complete the Zoom registration in order to gain access to the Discussion Group.
- This Discussion Group is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
- Although the Discussion Group will be recorded, it is treated as a live event and the recording will not be released to individuals. It may be released as member content in the future.