The FMS Test Kit is a tool designed to use while performing the FMS screen. It also provides a simple grading system to assess athlete/patient movement.
- Functional Movement Screen Tests include Deep Squat, Hurdle Step, In-Line Lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Active Straight Leg Raise, Trunk Stability Push-Up, and Rotary Stability.
- Exercises are prescribed based on test results to correct weakness or imbalance.
- You can buy the test kit alone or the test kit along with the DVD products for 2 separate prices. The DVD set includes Functional Movement Screen Video, Core Training Solutions Video and CD-Rom by Gray Cook, PT.
- Lightweight, self-contained Test Kit includes measuring device, hurdle and measuring stick.
- The Test Kit Only option does not include a DVD, manual, or software.