What if three simple principles could solve the most
complex problems in human physical development?
- The Natural Principle: First, move well . . . Then, move often
- The Ethical Principle: Protect, correct and develop
- The Practical Principle: Create systems that enforce your philosophy
You know what these mean, but do you know how to use them? In this DVD Gray Cook and Greg Rose, creators of the Functional Movement Screen and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment, will teach you the modern thinking on human movement principles.
DVD Duration: 126 Minutes
2 discs, includes—
- Live lecture video
- Lecture presentation slides
- PDF of the lecture transcript
- MP3 audio file of the lecture