Functional Movement Systems is excited to announce the release of our enhanced FMS Level 2 course and FMS Level 2 certification!
Unlock the Next Level of Exercise:
Level 1 starts your engine. Level 2 kicks you into first gear. Whether the goal is to take your clients to 2nd, 3rd or 4th, skipping a gear will damage the engine. Level 2 is the foundation for your programming-- the smooth transition from movement dysfunction to competency.
As professionals, you may already be equipped with training strategies, but how do you prioritize and adjust correctives based on your clients’ individual movements and patterns? FMS 2 delivers the roadmap for progressive movement outcomes. Learn how to cater to your clients’ individual needs with customized exercise selection while simultaneously limiting the factors that inhibit their progress. The result? Self-aware clients reaching greater heights in lifelong movement health and vitality.
What changes have we made?
- Increased time for case studies and practical interaction
- A greater focus on essential movement-based exercise progression utilizing our unique perspective
- Introduction of a user-friendly exercise progression model that becomes the driving force for improved movement patterns and performance
- Level 2 certification that sets you apart from other professionals as a top-tier exercise programming elite
PAST FMS LEVEL 2 ATTENDEES: WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
What to expect with the Level 2 certification exam:
- 60 question test focused on Level 2 course material
- Minimum score to pass: 80%
- Your answers will be saved automatically as you move through the test. This will allow you to stop and start the test as necessary. Upon completion of your test, you will be notified immediately of your score
Need a refresher before taking your exam?
Great news! We've opened our Level 2 seminar doors (U.S. and Canada only) to past Level 2 attendees who are active certified members to re-attend for only $99. Discount will automatically apply when logged into your account.
For more information on the FMS Level 2 course with expanded content, please view the full course description and schedule.
|March 24-25, 2017||Register|
|April 7-8, 2017||Register|
|April 21-22, 2017||Register|
|May 5-6, 2017||Register|
|May 26-27, 2017||Register|