Register for FMS Combo
Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2017, Irvine, CA
FMS Level 1 Course
FMS is the screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
- Describe principles to support the importance of movement screening.
- Explain the role of mobility, motor control, and functional patterns in fundamental movement.
- Demonstrate the use of the Functional Movement Screen instructions and procedures.
- Distinguish between correct screening techniques and common mistakes.
- Utilize the scoring criteria for consistent and reliable screening results.
- Develop programing using the FMS as an objective filter and feedback tool.
- Explain the purpose and application of corrective exercise based on screening results.
FMS Level 2 Course
The FMS Level 2 Course provides an opportunity to take results from the FMS and apply program design and exercise selection to improve your clients fundamental movement baseline. This seminar covers how to interpret results from the FMS, decide what your training priorities are based on those results, and teach exercise applications and techniques to improve your clients training results
Functional Movement Screen Level 2
Need CEUs? For further information regarding continuing education approval please visit our FMS Courses page, navigate to the course of your choice and select "CEU Information".