One Exercise for the Rest of Your Life?
Written by Gray Cook Wednesday, February 4, 2015 FMS Pod Casts
- Economy is another word to describe efficiency.
- The 80/20 Rule-- 80% of results is derived from 20% of the input.
- The goal of a strength and conditioning coach is to put the athlete on the field-- healthy, durable, and efficient.
- The concept of “more is better” is often incorrect, resulting in fatigue and bad mechanics-- instead, stoke the metabolism without insulting the mechanics.
- Analyze your exercises and delete some from an economy standpoint.
- Continually scrutinize what you are doing.