Register for Discussion Group: FMS Level 2 - ASLR
Jan 27, 2021, US
You’ve taken the FMS Level 2 course and are working on using screening results for better programming decisions as well as integrating the FMS essential corrective strategies. And while the journey is different for everyone, we’re rounding up experts and veterans to share best practices with you in an online platform.
In this discussion group, we will focus on the reciprocal lower body pattern that we screen with the Active Straight-Leg screen in the FMS. FMS instructors will facilitate this online group and address your specific questions and needs regarding the corrective strategies, execution of exercises and programming decisions.
Remember – the FMS corrective philosophy, algorithm and corrective path offer you a systematic approach to improving movement. This discussion will help you develop a deeper understanding of the corrective strategies and answer questions regarding important corrective exercise applications so you can be more successful.
- Identify when the ASLR is a priority based on FMS screening results.
- Apply additional pattern specific screens that may help your clients.
- Discuss a specific case study and apply the “Protect, Correct and Develop” principle.
- Answer questions regarding FMS corrective exercises and strategies that improve the ASLR pattern for your clients.
- Provide feedback and discussion for confidence in using the FMS system.
Course Time: 3:00 pm EST
Online Discussion Groups are for FMS members. Log in to register.
- A Zoom registration link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event. You will need to complete the Zoom registration in order to gain access to the Discussion Group.
- This Discussion Group is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
- Although the Discussion Group will be recorded, it is treated as a live event and the recording will not be released to individuals. It may be released as member content in the future