Register for Discussion Group: SFMA Level 1
Jan 19, 2021, US
SFMA Level 1 Online Discussion Group
Reserved for members who have completed the SFMA Level 1 Certification
You’ve taken the SFMA Level 1 course and are working to integrate the SFMA into your business. And while the journey is different for everyone, we’re rounding up experts and veterans to share best practices with you in an online platform.
Spend an hour with other Level 1 alums revisiting the SFMA logic and flow and discuss what to do with the information. An SFMA instructor will facilitate this online group which will be based upon your specific questions and needs regarding the assessment.
Remember – if you are not starting with the proper diagnosis, treatment will not be correct! Assessment is the foundation for success in our system.
- Review the logic and systematic flow of the SFMA Level 1.
- Discuss clinical case studies and how SFMA findings influence plan of care.
- Answer questions/barriers to implementing SFMA into your practice.
- Provide feedback for confidence in using the SFMA.
Course Time: 4:00 pm EST
Online Discussion Groups are for FMS members. Log in to register.
- A Zoom registration link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event. You will need to complete the Zoom registration in order to gain access to the Discussion Group.
- This Discussion Group is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
- Although the Discussion Group will be recorded, it is treated as a live event and the recording will not be released to individuals. It may be released as member content in the future.