The Functional Movement Screen Level 2 Online Course is a self-paced course. The course can be completed from the comfort of your own space, allowing you access as your schedule allows.
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 2 Online Course dives into vital concepts of movement competency and exercise programming. You will learn how to select the best exercises for your clients based on their Functional Movement Screen results and get them on a customized path for lifelong movement health.
In this online course (almost 8 hours), you will learn the following:
- Functional Movement Screen corrective philosophy and strategies.
- Examples of scoring results from a Functional Movement Screen.
- How to interpret Functional Movement Screen results to determine training priorities.
- Corrective exercise applications and strategies to improve your clients' movement pattern limitations that the Functional Movement Screen uncovers.
- Specific exercise progressions focused on breathing, mobility, and motor control to improve each pattern.
- Case studies for practical application of the movement evaluation and correction.
Course Objectives CEU Information Cancellation Policy
One year of access to the FMS Level 2 Online course.* This course includes access to almost 8 hours of video content and a downloadable manual. The chapters included in this course are as follows:
Chapter 1: Introduction to the FMS Level 2 Online Course
Chapter 2: FMS Level 2 Virtual Course (pre-recorded)
Appendix #1: Review of Key Concepts
Appendix #2: Additional Case Studies