This product is also available as a digital download.
Once you identify movement problems and categorize your training priorities,
what do you do next?
How do you decide where a client fits into the training continuum,
and when to progress or regress?
In this engaging live-event lecture, Lee Burton sets the stage for Gray Cook and Dan John to outline an efficient exercise continuum you’ll be able to immediately use in your training programs.
- Exercise choices for power, work capacity and metabolic load
- How to evaluate movement health, competency, capacity and complexity
- The difference between an exercise continuum and a training progression
- Minimum standards to progress, hold or regress
- When to correct and when to coach
- The metrics of the 4 Bs—Breathe, Bend, Balance, Bounce
- What it means to play, practice or train, and who needs which
- Postures and patterns, and drills to develop both
DVD Duration: 131 Minutes
2 discs, includes—
- Live workshop video
- Drill Progressions PDF
- Workshop presentation slides
- PDFs of the lecture transcripts
- MP3 audio files of the lectures
- Dan’s Goblet Squat Instruction PDF
- Bonus lectures from movementlectures.com