Posted by Brandon Bennett
Gray's Pet Peeve In Physical Therapy
Written by Brandon Bennett Thursday, May 7, 2015 FMS Pod Casts
- What a poor Trunk Stability Push-up score means.
- Gray's big pet peeve in physical therapy.
- How and why you need to create reflex stabilization.
- When to movement screen in the clinic.
- Physical Therapy discharge and exercise prescription.
This clip was originally posted as part of a two-hour session, during which Gray Cook visits with the first- & second-year physical therapy students at Duke University to give them an impression of possible clinical experiences to come, and to answer their questions. Click here to purchase the full talk.