FMS Unplugged: Squat vs. Deadlift: Which Should You Choose? - Episode 9
- Deadlift favored over squat when evaluating risk vs. reward for most people.
- Tip: Don't overcoach the deadlift.
- Clear the ASLR and Toe Touch before progressing to loaded deadlift.
- Criteria to look for in a clean deadlift
- Using RNT to pattern the deadlift in reverse
- How the deadlift is the foundation of many athletic and fitness movements
Want to Learn More?
Check out Secrets of Core Training the Backside. Gray Cook and Brett Jones review screening and assessment techniques for the core and discuss how dysfunctions can affect the entire body. Discover how to successfully incorporate deadlifting into fitness/strength training while introducing movement prep techniques to prime individuals to deadlift. If you are an active certified member, this content is included in your membership. If your membership is not active, follow the link to the online store to purchase this course.